Friday, June 21, 2013

New Blog

The time has come to move on from the Crazy Sexy Kitchen Project.  It just felt weird to post on random stuff that had nothing to do with the cookbook.  I didn't want to take away from the project that I worked so hard on.  So there is no better time then the present to start a new blog:
 www.brookeymama.blogspot.com

That is my handle on Twitter and Instagram.  Therefore it was the only name I could see for my new blog.  My new blog is about me and whatever I may be up to.  Maybe a new recipe, or hobby.  (which by the way is sewing!) It is just whatever I am up to that might be worth sharing.  "So join me when you feel like it or not, whatever!" A quote from the movie Along Came Polly.  Today I have some seriously awesome Dark Chocolate Sorbet going on at my new blog.  You don't want to miss it!  So I leave the Crazy Sexy Kitchen Project as a reference to anyone looking to make one of the awesome recipes from the cookbook.  You know I have my favorites.  I hope it helps you find yours!

xo
Brooke
aka Brookey Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment